Sff-2

It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 am

All times are UTC

WE ARE HERE NOW - http://sff18.com

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Important Request from Tech Country Boy
#1PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:11 pm 

Important Request from Tech Country Boy - posted to sff18.net46.net and sff2.userboard.org

things move at a rapid pace. I have now authored and tested automatic migration processes which enable our site to move between free hosting and quality subscriber hosting, or for that matter to anywhere in the solar system. Methinks we finally have a reliable, commercial package provider, located in Dallas, with no storage limit and a massive 250 Gigabyte/month data transfer volume.

I have allowed 48 hours for the name lookup (DNS) to propagate, even as far as Outer Mongolia. So now I need your reports for my testing and staging site to confirm that everybody (and especially Sweet) can see the commercial server. It's simple any browser navigation, it takes just a minute. (If anyone is using Chrome with the 'anti-Cameron filter bypass', turn it off.)

You should see a simple under construction web page at *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

You should see our sff18 bulletin board at *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

Pls. do not do sff18 posting there. It's a tech test copy of yesterday's nightly backup of sff18, and I will close and wipe it tomorrow night while I complete security lockdown.

So sighting reports, please! If all goes well, I think we can look forward to declaring SFF Deliverance Day next weekend.

Post subject: Re: Important Request from Tech Country Boy
#2PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:25 pm 

CountryBoy wrote:
Important Request from Tech Country Boy - posted to sff18.net46.net and sff2.userboard.org

things move at a rapid pace. I have now authored and tested automatic migration processes which enable our site to move between free hosting and quality subscriber hosting, or for that matter to anywhere in the solar system. Methinks we finally have a reliable, commercial package provider, located in Dallas, with no storage limit and a massive 250 Gigabyte/month data transfer volume.

I have allowed 48 hours for the name lookup (DNS) to propagate, even as far as Outer Mongolia. So now I need your reports for my testing and staging site to confirm that everybody (and especially Sweet) can see the commercial server. It's simple any browser navigation, it takes just a minute. (If anyone is using Chrome with the 'anti-Cameron filter bypass', turn it off.)

You should see a simple under construction web page at *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

You should see our sff18 bulletin board at *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

Pls. do not do sff18 posting there. It's a tech test copy of yesterday's nightly backup of sff18, and I will close and wipe it tomorrow night while I complete security lockdown.

So sighting reports, please! If all goes well, I think we can look forward to declaring SFF Deliverance Day next weekend.

:thankyou:

I CAN SEE IT ..................I CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eatdrink: :hug: :dance1: :dance2: :dance3:

Now am I understanding that this is where the site will be soon??????

I went ahead and registered there.

If everything will be there?
And it will be soon?

I will wait and join every one then. :kiss:

#3PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:00 pm 

CountryBoy wrote:
So now I need your reports for my testing and staging site to confirm that everybody (and especially Sweet) can see the commercial server. It's simple any browser navigation, it takes just a minute. (If anyone is using Chrome with the 'anti-Cameron filter bypass', turn it off.)

saw both..:)

#4PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 pm 

Hi Pink :hug:

#5PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:34 pm 

SweetnUsed wrote:
Hi Pink :hug:

Hiya :)

:kiss:

#6PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:52 pm 

Yep, both sites seen.
It's looking better and better Sweet.

#7PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm 

CountryBoy wrote:

Naughty girls & boys, please do not post there (or register there).

Yes, it will be the same server in Dallas, but the address you tested for me is the tech's 'playground'. I'll finalize address and .com domain name with Sandra this week. As Sweet can see the test site, it looks like a go-ahead.

And yes, they have paid for packages with relaxed clauses on adult content (that was a hard thing to find).

There's no point in everyone switching away from the net46 site today, just for the sake of a couple of days. But for the rest of this week I'll upload the nightly net46 backups to the iridescentlight site so that Sweet can at least see what has been going on over the preceding 24 hours.

Nearly there ...

#8PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 pm 

Hey, Sweet got excited and tried something, ya can't blame her. But yes I read and complied with your request.

#9PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:34 pm 

SweetnUsed wrote:
CountryBoy wrote:

:thankyou:

I CAN SEE IT ..................I CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eatdrink: :hug: :dance1: :dance2: :dance3:

Now am I understanding that this is where the site will be soon??????

I went ahead and registered there.

If everything will be there?
And it will be soon?

I will wait and join every one then. :kiss:

Sweet, I am with you in excitement. This means we will be soon together with you in our NEW HOME! :eatdrink: :hug: :dance1: :dance2: :dance3:

I guess CB may explain it to you separately, but from what he wrote I understand that the site you saw was a COPY of the what we have right now. So at the moment when he will say "NOW is the TIME" we will all go to that address and stay there. But then you may need to register again.

So for now you need to be patient (till weekend, I guess) - look around that Sff18 forum, but don't post anything on that forum because it will be lost. Remember, this is the copy, the mirror, posted by CB to see that it works for us all - and especially YOU!

And for the CB - THANKS MAN. awesome job!
Attachment:
petite-teen-nudist-goes-apple.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile Personal Album  

#10PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:06 am 

CountryBoy wrote:
CountryBoy wrote:

Yes, it will be the same server in Dallas, but the address you tested for me is the tech's 'playground'. I'll finalize address and .com domain name with Sandra this week. As Sweet can see the test site, it looks like a go-ahead.

And yes, they have paid for packages with relaxed clauses on adult content (that was a hard thing to find).

There's no point in everyone switching away from the net46 site today, just for the sake of a couple of days. But for the rest of this week I'll upload the nightly net46 backups to the iridescentlight site so that Sweet can at least see what has been going on over the preceding 24 hours.

Nearly there ...

Ops I got so excited, I registered there!

But I didn't post. I just looked around!

Sorry :sorry:

Oh and thank you for putting the last 24 hours up for me CountryBoy I appreciate it!

:hug:

And I see all of you are still being naughty..... Good going! :eatdrink:

#11PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:23 pm 

SweetnUsed wrote:
CountryBoy wrote:
CountryBoy wrote:

Nearly there ...

Oh and thank you for putting the last 24 hours up for me CountryBoy I appreciate it!

:eatdrink: Great news!!! See you soon Sweet... :hug:

#12PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:03 pm 
Administrator
Administrator||

Just a bit of a update, I have registered at a pay site host today, ( needs a few days to complete ) then at the weekend CB can work his magic.

Not long now, I have not had time to open The Girls Only Thread at the new site yet .................

Start packing sweet ................. :eatdrink:

Profile Personal Album  

#13PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm 

Rose wrote:
SweetnUsed wrote:
CountryBoy wrote:

Nearly there ...

:eatdrink: Great news!!! See you soon Sweet... :hug:

Yay!
:hug: Rose