Sff-2

It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]



WE ARE HERE NOW - http://sff18.com




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#196PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator||
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 163
Location: Holland
Gender: Female
Any day now .................... :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

No one is posting any big files here .............. we have loads of space left.


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#197PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 219
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Female
krakbaknsak wrote:
Sweet, it appears everyone is getting anxious about moving. To be whole again will be wonderful.



Hi Krakbaknsak

Great, we all need to be close. And cum, ahh come together.
Having fun, not only with porn. But fun all the way around.
You have to agree it has been a blast in here. :yes:

I haven't been able to join in with you all. As in making
comments. Thanks to CB I have been able to see all the
pictures, and what ever one is saying. to feel like I am
a part of everything.

:hug:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#198PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 219
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Female
Sandra wrote:
Any day now .................... :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

No one is posting any big files here .............. we have loads of space left.



That is great all the way around Sandra :dance2:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#199PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 113
Location: SE Melbourne, Australia
Gender: Male
I think impatience is a persons greatest downfall. Some have displayed varying degrees of impatience over our recent travails, but you have shown great patience over recent days/weeks.

Others have done their best to thwart our oneness, but Sandra and CB are well on their way to besting our "foes".
A little more patience it will be all done and dusted.

Hang in there.

_________________
Life is like a dick, it just gets hard sometimes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#200PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:18 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 219
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Female
Hi Krakbaknsak,

Yes I agree. I am usually patience. Sometimes things do
take time. And can not be helped.

I know CB, and Sandra have put in a lot of work looking for
a site. That will work for all of us. Plus one that can be backed
up so hopefully, if something should happen again. They will
have everything.

I have noticed, some people aren't too happy. Also, I feel that some
seem leery about posting. I think they are afraid it will be lost again.

I honestly believe that CB has all of that covered. I know I am not
concerned about any of it. I trust in CB's computer knowledge.

Hope that the weather has let up, and it isn't as hot where you are.
I do thank you for checking in on me. :hug:

I seen where Chris is going on vacation to Las Vegas, and then Maui.
I thought he said he was going hunting? lol

I guess he is going hunting for money, booze, women, men. sex, and fun. :sex:

I guess until he leaves he is in the garden. HA!

Tell him I will be looking for gift(s)when he returns. :yeah:

Thank you for passing the message on for me, since he is hiding. lol

:kiss:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#201PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:19 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 170
Location: Europe
Gender: Male
SweetnUsed wrote:
I guess he is going hunting for money, booze, women, men. sex, and fun. :sex:

I think hunting makes us men...Image
And I do hunt like Chris, although maybe not in that order you have listed. Image

Nothing though beats good old times...

Image

But who knows how it was originally... maybe like this?

Image

or like this?..

Image

or even like THIS!!

Image

_________________
Content of my tanned blog is continued in TANNING CENTER ON NEW SFF18 SITE


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#202PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 219
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Female
lovirgin wrote:
SweetnUsed wrote:
I guess he is going hunting for money, booze, women, men. sex, and fun. :sex:

I think hunting makes us men...Image
And I do hunt like Chris, although maybe not in that order you have listed. Image

Nothing though beats good old times...

Image

But who knows how it was originally... maybe like this?

Image

or like this?..

Image

or even like THIS!!

Image



I am guess all of the above.
And more.

Hahaha! :sex: :dance2: :eatdrink: :hug:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#203PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:15 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 170
Location: Europe
Gender: Male
SweetnUsed wrote:
I am guess all of the above.
And more.

Hahaha! :sex: :dance2: :eatdrink: :hug:


Haha! It is fun in here, I tell you.

I asked Sandra in "Members requests/ideas" if it would be possible to move this thread to the Sff18 and she said (I guess CountryBoy already responded here in the same fashion) that it is impossible to basically "cut" and "paste" the whole blog or thread from this server/board to Sff18. However it can be done manualy by copying each entry here and pasting it to Sf18. But that's a lot of work.

So my questions are:
1) do you want to continue this as as your own, personal blog on Sff18?
2) do you want me to do the work now (or whenever it will be possible, but asap) or do you want to do it yourself?

Just to make it clear: I'm willing to do the copying, moving and pasting it on Sff18 (just like I did with the whole "tanned girls" blog, which I moved from Sff2 to Sff18).

Please let me know, and if you agree that I can do it, please let me know what you want as your blog's title.

Sweet's raft?

_________________
Content of my tanned blog is continued in TANNING CENTER ON NEW SFF18 SITE


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#204PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:47 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator||
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 163
Location: Holland
Gender: Female
Update,

IF THE MONEY IS NOT TRANSFERED TOMORROW, STEPS WILL BE TAKEN.

SORRY IT IS TAKING SO LONG ...................


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#205PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:41 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 158
Location: Shangri-La
Gender: Male
SweetnUsed wrote:
Hi Krakbaknsak,

Yes I agree. I am usually patience. Sometimes things do
take time. And can not be helped.

I know CB, and Sandra have put in a lot of work looking for
a site. That will work for all of us. Plus one that can be backed
up so hopefully, if something should happen again. They will
have everything.

I have noticed, some people aren't too happy. Also, I feel that some
seem leery about posting. I think they are afraid it will be lost again.

I honestly believe that CB has all of that covered. I know I am not
concerned about any of it. I trust in CB's computer knowledge.

Hope that the weather has let up, and it isn't as hot where you are.
I do thank you for checking in on me. :hug:

I seen where Chris is going on vacation to Las Vegas, and then Maui.
I thought he said he was going hunting? lol

I guess he is going hunting for money, booze, women, men. sex, and fun. :sex:

I guess until he leaves he is in the garden. HA!

Tell him I will be looking for gift(s)when he returns. :yeah:

Thank you for passing the message on for me, since he is hiding. lol

:kiss:

Hi Sweet, So you are still here. So how long more? Just checking in to see if you are ok. I am not hiding in Roses garden. I have to go to Las Vegas for a wedding. Then I am going to Maui and Honolulu for about a week. So I will be back sometime next week. By then you should be with us at the new place. Take care, I know you are in good hands with Krak and CountryBoy! LOL! :kiss:


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#206PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:08 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 89
Gender: None specified
Chris0621 wrote:
Hi Sweet, So you are still here. So how long more? Just checking in to see if you are ok. I am not hiding in Roses garden. I have to go to Las Vegas for a wedding. Then I am going to Maui and Honolulu for about a week. So I will be back sometime next week. By then you should be with us at the new place. Take care, I know you are in good hands with Krak and CountryBoy! LOL! :kiss:

Yep, your sweet Sweet is in the best of hands. In fact, you could add on a week to your vacation. I get very tingly being on Sweet's island. A couple of nights go I had a ... mmm .. full server deployment while thinking of her; it was just something she had casually said in her own sweet way.
I know that Sweet is really devoted to you, and the pair of you will bury me in the long grass when you return. So in case anything happens to me, I've handed over the SFF nuclear launch codes to Sandra. That way SFF lives on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#207PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 89
Gender: None specified
lovirgin wrote:
SweetnUsed wrote:
I am guess all of the above.
And more.

Hahaha! :sex: :dance2: :eatdrink: :hug:


Haha! It is fun in here, I tell you.

I asked Sandra in "Members requests/ideas" if it would be possible to move this thread to the Sff18 and she said (I guess CountryBoy already responded here in the same fashion) that it is impossible to basically "cut" and "paste" the whole blog or thread from this server/board to Sff18. However it can be done manualy by copying each entry here and pasting it to Sf18. But that's a lot of work.

So my questions are:
1) do you want to continue this as as your own, personal blog on Sff18?
2) do you want me to do the work now (or whenever it will be possible, but asap) or do you want to do it yourself?

Just to make it clear: I'm willing to do the copying, moving and pasting it on Sff18 (just like I did with the whole "tanned girls" blog, which I moved from Sff2 to Sff18).

Please let me know, and if you agree that I can do it, please let me know what you want as your blog's title.

Sweet's raft?

Thx lovirgin, you're spot on. I went through all the admin stuff for sff2 last night. There is no file or structured backup. That would be great if you could do the manual migration for Sweet. If you want to start before the final destination domain is activated, that's ok. Whatever is already on sff18.net46.net on final SFF Deliverance Day gets auto-migrated. We don't have to clear out Sweet's sff2 island in a hurry. Just some time later in the year Sandra and I will nuke it. We can't be sentimental and afford to let its amenities fall into enemy hands.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#208PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 158
Location: Shangri-La
Gender: Male
CountryBoy wrote:
Chris0621 wrote:
Hi Sweet, So you are still here. So how long more? Just checking in to see if you are ok. I am not hiding in Roses garden. I have to go to Las Vegas for a wedding. Then I am going to Maui and Honolulu for about a week. So I will be back sometime next week. By then you should be with us at the new place. Take care, I know you are in good hands with Krak and CountryBoy! LOL! :kiss:

Yep, your sweet Sweet is in the best of hands. In fact, you could add on a week to your vacation. I get very tingly being on Sweet's island. A couple of nights go I had a ... mmm .. full server deployment while thinking of her; it was just something she had casually said in her own sweet way.
I know that Sweet is really devoted to you, and the pair of you will bury me in the long grass when you return. So in case anything happens to me, I've handed over the SFF nuclear launch codes to Sandra. That way SFF lives on.


LOL! Hey CountryBoy, Sweet is an adult and she can go out with anyone she wants too. We are all pretty much open here. I'm to old to get jealous and possessive with anyone in my life, relationships or sex. Hey we are all friends here. Some people are more open than others here, but that's their choice. The important thing is that we are all friends, and we try to take care of everyone here. I got to run and have dinner. Talk to you later buddy. Chris

Peee Ssss, Miss you Sweet!


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#209PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 219
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Female
lovirgin wrote:
SweetnUsed wrote:
I am guess all of the above.
And more.

Hahaha! :sex: :dance2: :eatdrink: :hug:


Haha! It is fun in here, I tell you.

I asked Sandra in "Members requests/ideas" if it would be possible to move this thread to the Sff18 and she said (I guess CountryBoy already responded here in the same fashion) that it is impossible to basically "cut" and "paste" the whole blog or thread from this server/board to Sff18. However it can be done manualy by copying each entry here and pasting it to Sf18. But that's a lot of work.

So my questions are:
1) do you want to continue this as as your own, personal blog on Sff18?
2) do you want me to do the work now (or whenever it will be possible, but asap) or do you want to do it yourself?

Just to make it clear: I'm willing to do the copying, moving and pasting it on Sff18 (just like I did with the whole "tanned girls" blog, which I moved from Sff2 to Sff18).

Please let me know, and if you agree that I can do it, please let me know what you want as your blog's title.

Sweet's raft?



I really don't want it as my actual blog.
(that is something that you will have to ask CB and Sandra about)
I really would like it there.

If it can be there I would like the title to be

Sweet's Island

Thank you so much for doing this, for me.

:hug:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I can not get into the Forum !!!
#210PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:28 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 12.2013
Posts: 219
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Female
Sandra wrote:
Update,

IF THE MONEY IS NOT TRANSFERED TOMORROW, STEPS WILL BE TAKEN.

SORRY IT IS TAKING SO LONG ...................



Give them hell Sandra
Ask them :wtf:

No need in apologizes, things take time.
It isn't anything on your butt, ummm I mean end.

It is the people at the server being so slow.

:hug:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.
» Contact & Abuse Support-Forum Gooof Webdesign free forum Dein Forumo Forum web tracker